Thursday, February 23, 2012

To puke or not to puke... that is the question.

Geo Caching with the family last weekend.
So Monday night I was up all night puking, so much for my flu shot, so sick with horrible stomach cramps. It felt like someone was stabbing me in the gut... I've never been stabbed in the gut but I think this is what it would feel like. It seemed like every 5 minutes I would get the stabbing pain that would bring me to my knees hunched over moaning and panting. 


Then it crossed my mind this was so much like labor. In my dehydrated, tired and delirious state I really started to wondered if I was going to drop a surprise baby that night on the bathroom floor. No... there was no way, I haven't missed a period and haven't gained a pound. But that's what all those ladies who didn't know they were pregnant say... right?


Well, no worries, we did not have a new addition to the family, whew!


Today I'm feeling much better and was thinking about how when I get sick I have no problem puking. I always feel better after getting that stuff out of my stomach. But Brian is the opposite he hates to puke and even has a non puking record of 25 years. He does what he can to stop from puking and I just give into it. We also have friend with a 30 year non puking record... it's interesting how people handle sickness.


What's your word... puke or not puke?

No comments: