Thursday, July 15, 2010

What the ? - Booty Pop



I am starting a new blog category called "What the ?" Lately it seems there are so many goofy products out there that make me stop in my tracks or burst out laughing.

I saw this in the Bed Bath and Beyond mailer and was not sure what a Booty Pop is... I have not seen it on TV yet (thank you tivo). I looked it up and as you can see it is basically a padded bra for your butt! Last I heard America is one of the fattest countries in the world, so who is buying this?

I went to the Booty Pop website and watched the video. Brian and I laughed at the ladies wearing these things. It totally does not look natural, the pads are in the wrong place. Do we really need one more thing to falsify our lives?
I just picture a college age girl getting close with her new boyfriend. He grabs her padded booty butt and he is thinking... what the ?

No comments: