Thursday, March 18, 2010

Corners of my home - the office

Believe it or not there is a nice big desk under all this junk! Ugh... I really need to clean my office before I end up on the hoarders show! O.k. I'm not that bad but I do need to clean this desk off, it's very hard to work in clutter!

I am not usually like this but ever since I had kids it's hard to keep the house picked up. They just go from room to room making one mess after another. And my poor office has become the dumping ground. It doesn't help that I use this room to work, craft, sew, scrap book, pay bills, file, sort mail and much much more.

O.k. it's getting cleaned up and I give myself untill Monday.... go, go, go!

2 comments:

www.rachaelsgarden.etsy.com said...

Haha - it's really not that bad at all. Great that you are motivated though! Sometimes I turn the timer on , on the stove for 30 minutes, and I am amazed at how much I can get done (no phone calls though! LOL)
Just followed you:)

Periwinkle Paisley said...

You can still SEE your desk so you're a step ahead of me. Got to love those clutter fairies a/k/a kids :D