Monday, August 3, 2009

Movie Review: Songcatcher


I rented this from the library the other day, I have never heard of it but it caught my eye, it had "Winner of the Sundance film festival" on the cover and I had heard of Adian Quinn. So Brian and I watched it the other night and oh my goodness it was BAD I give it a D. The movie is about folk songs and only a few songs were even sung well. There are several confusing story lines that should have been left out totally, they made no contribution to the overall story. It was an oddly put together movie with poor acting and a rushed love story. Does Sundance hand everyone an award?

If you see this in your local library or a dollar bin somewhere pass it up and spend your dollar on candy! The candy will entertain you better than this movie!

1 comment:

Curtis Collectables :) said...

I'll keep that in mind. I'll stay away from that movie.