Friday, August 29, 2008

Kickball - Peglegs

Brian & I play kickball on his work team. It is fun and very laid back, usually there are enough girls and guys that we all take turns playing. Last week was exciting because I caught a fly ball. Usually in the outfield the guys take over and catch the balls, but it came to me, no guys around... gulp... I guess I have to catch it... and I did!!! I was so excited I jumped up and down and my team laughed.

This week we were short a girl, so I had to play the whole game. I even pitched which I had never done before, it was really fun and I think I did a pretty good job, but gosh you have to really pay attention! Three times the ball came whizzing back to me, twice I caught it! Brian later told me, one guy compared me to Willie Mays, niccccce! By the end of the game I was worn out from pitching, running and the adrenalin of REALLY playing.

No comments: